These terms and conditions apply at the time of consultation prior to services being applied. If you have any questions please contact Kerry Sheree.
Kerry Sheree reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions from time to time at her discretion.
CONSULTATIONS and PATCH TESTING
A consultation form is required to be completed with Kerry Sheree prior to beauty treatment and make up services. In addition, some treatments will require a 48 hour patch test to be used prior to treatment.
The Client is required to tell Kerry Sheree of any allergies they are aware of. Kerry Sheree will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions to the makeup the Client may have
PAYMENTS and PRICING
- Payments are to be paid prior to makeup services being provided. No personal cheques or credit cards are accepted
- Receipts are available upon request
- Pricing and information for Kerry Sheree’s services/products is subject to change without notice. If you have had your booking confirmed, all prices of products at the time of the purchase will remain
For event make-up services where the value of the service is £100 or more, a non-refundable booking fee of £50 is required at the time of your consultation. This will be deducted from your final purchase fee.
For make-up services between the value of £50 and £100, a non-refundable booking fee of £25 is required. This will be deducted from your final purchase fee.
NO SHOW or CANCELLATIONS
Should you need to re-schedule your appointment, Kerry Sheree requires a minimum of 5 working days’ notice. Less than 5 days’ notice or if you don’t show up for your appointment, your deposit may be forfeit. Kerry Sheree understands that there could be events outside of your control and she will do whatever she can to re-schedule your appointment.
GIFT VOUCHER CARDS
- A gift voucher card is provided and purchases are deducted from the balance of the gift card total
- A gift card and any unused balance will expire 3 years from the date purchase payment of the gift voucher card received
- If the purchase(s) exceeds the gift card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method
- A gift card cannot be used to purchase any other gift cards
- A gift card cannot be reloaded
- A gift card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash
- Kerry Sheree is not responsible for any gift card that is lost, stolen or used without the purchasers permission
Make-Up and Portrait Party Terms and Conditions
If you would like to host a make up and portrait party or alternatively attend an event organised by Kerry Sheree, please read these terms and conditions first.
Bookings for Party Hosts
- A booking fee is required to secure your party date, which covers service fees in the event of late cancellation. The remaining balance is due at the beginning of your party
- Should you need to re-schedule your appointment, Kerry Sheree requires a minimum of 5 working days notice. Less than 5 days notice or if you don’t show up for your appointment, your deposit may be forfeit. Kerry Sheree understands that there could be events outside of your control and she will do whatever she can to re-schedule your appointment
Attending An Organised Event
- Payment fee per person is required at the time of entry
- If attending an event organised by us, we cannot guarantee to provide the service to every guest due to time restrictions. Therefore, it will be first come, first served basis
- It is advisable to book in prior to secure your place
- All upcoming events will be scheduled on the Events page.
- You will be required to complete a make-up consultation form prior to make-up being applied
- Smokey eyes, liner and mascara is the make up that will be applied
Viewing Your Photographs
- A digital image of your portrait will be sent to you via email or Facebook (your chosen method)
- There is no obligation to purchase a print
- All images have been professionally retouched in Amanda Norman’s artistic style to provide you with a visual example of what can be done to any image
- All images will be of good internet resolution (not print quality) and watermarked. You have permission to share these images (must not be altered or have copyright removed) on social media websites.
Photographs – Retouching/Editing and Use
- Should you require any additional retouching/edits that is in addition to Amanda Norman’s artistic style, there will be an additional charge, which depends on your requirements. Please ask Amanda Norman or Kerry Sheree for further information
- Artistic licence – Amanda Norman shall be granted artistic licence in relation to all aspects of her photography portrait service, which includes, but is not limited to guidance, styling, retouching, editing, amount of photographs taken
- Digital images purchased by you remain the copyright and protected property of Amanda Norman
- You do not have permission to sell any of the images for profit or gain, for example you do not have permission to sell images to any 3rd party
- You only have permission to share the watermarked images online that have been provided to you by Amanda Norman/Kerry Sheree e.g. show case on social media sites
- If you have any questions about use, please ask Amanda Norman who will be happy to assist.
Model Release and Your Privacy
- Amanda Norman and Kerry Sheree love to showcase their work on their websites, social media sites and for promotional purposes, but they cannot showcase their work without the clients prior permission
- Amanda or Kerry Sheree will not reveal your personal details to 3rd parties
- Additional prints can be purchased up to 6 months after the shoot. Additional prices are displayed on the Services page.
Party Photo Shoot Information
- A portrait shoot will last no longer than 5 minutes per person
Locations and Travelling
- Amanda is based in Liverpool City Centre and Kerry Sheree is based in Warrington
- You can host a make-up and portrait party in the comfort of your own home. All you require is room to apply make-up and room to take photographs in. Ask Kerry Sheree if you’re unsure.
- If you’re not within local distance of Liverpool City Centre or Warrington and you wish Amanda and Kerry Sheree to travel, please discuss your requirements prior to booking