Lash Lift and Tint in Warrington
Have you longed for thicker and fuller eyelashes, but don’t like the idea of wearing false lashes?
Kerry Sheree who is based in Birchwood, Warrington can provide you with the new and popular beauty treatment, Lash Lift and Tint that will give you beautiful, thicker and fuller eyelashes.
Lash Lift and Tint Beauty Treatment
To provide you with beautiful eyelashes that will make your eyes stand out, Kerry Sheree uses lash perming and fixing lotion, which will curl your eye lashes upwards, creating an illusion of much longer lashes. The eye lash tint is then placed on adding the illusion of volume. The treatment takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Please Note: The eye lash lift and tint beauty treatment will look more dramatic on medium to longer lashes, however as per the image above, you will notice a difference no matter what your lashes are like to begin with.
Just had an LVL with this beaut and there is only 1 word……WOW!!!!!!
Noami – 1st December 2016, Warrington
Lash Lift and Tint Pricing
I’ve always struggled with short lashes that would never curl and mascara didn’t make much of a difference either. I even tried one of those lash curlers, but I didn’t have a clue. Kerry Sheree performed the lash lift and tint on me and I was made up with the results and I couldn’t believe that my lashes looked like they always had mascara on. I love them! –
Mandy from Warrington, 6 Feb 2017
Book your lash lift and tint appointment today!
Phone Kerry Sheree on 07784 252254 or alternatively use the form below.
Lash Lift and Tint Care and Maintenance
With good care and maintenance, your beautiful lashes can last up to 8 weeks. Follow these simple steps to maintain and care for your eyelashes.
Lash Lift and Tint – The First 24 Hours
- Keep them dry and avoid water
- Don’t use a shower or a steam room, sauna and avoid steam when cooking
- Avoid sunbeds in the first 24 hours
- Avoid any situation that makes your eyes water as you must keep them dry
- Don’t use mascara
- Don’t use anything oil based on your lashes
Lash Lift and Tint – Daily Care
- No mechanical lash curling
- When removing additional eye make-up, always use a water based make-up remover. Use a cotton bud to clean your lash line
- Taking care when you have had a lash lift and tint, is quite easy. Wearing mascara can affect the time length of your treatment, so I recommend you only wear mascara for special occasions
- It is very important you wait 8 weeks before your next lash lift treatment.